Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] FW: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 7/28 conf-call

Hmmmm . . . I have a problem with saying that the version is "1.1" or
"2.0" since, in my mind, a spec is scoped by the organization that
produces/publishes/recommends it. This is the first version of the
*OASIS* WS-ReliableMessaging specification. As far as confusion goes; I
don't think anyone should have a hard time telling the difference
between:

wsreliablemessaging-1.0-spec-os.pdf

and

ws-reliablemessaging200502.pdf

A quick peek inside either document will tell you which is which. From a
protocol level the namespace URIs will tell you which "version" you are
dealing with . . .

- g