Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Request for updating the targets in the issues list

Title: Request for updating the targets in the issues list

Sure, changing the targets to mean an actual deliverable makes a lot more sense. This was another carryover from the source schema I used for the issue list. They seemed more conceptual than related to actual deliverables.

Here would be my proposed list:

  • wsrm
  • wsrm-schema
  • wsrm-wsdl
  • wsrmp
  • wsrmp-schema

Am I missing anything or does that look right?

Also, if an issue is the schema or wsdl has an error the target is obvious. If the issue involves a change to the spec that impacts the schema or wsdl it seems that we don’t need to log that in the target. I would trust the editors would see the connection without having both the spec and the schema tagged as a target in such cases.

From: Yalcinalp, Umit [mailto:umit.yalcinalp@sap.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 2:14 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Marc,

Would you be able to update the targets in the issues list with more meaningful references? What we label is core is not really "core" per se. I would prefer to get the deliverables represented as the targets so that we can keep track of our work.

 For example Issue 001 relates to the policy spec, ditto i013, i016/17 apply to both targets…

It is easier to keep track of the changes that way.

Thanks.

--umit