Subject: RE: Scope of namespace change policy (was RE: [ws-rx-editors] WDs for 1/5)

Sometimes I can't believe how stupid I am. I've been working on the RDDL
files and the following as been staring at me for a couple of days:

"It is the intent of the OASIS WS-RX Technical Committee that the
WS-Reliable Messaging v1.1 namespace URI will not change arbitrarily
with each subsequent revision of the corresponding WSDL or XML Schema
documents but rather change only when a subsequent revision, published
in conjunction with a Committee Specification results in non-backwardly
compatible changes from a previously published Committee Specification."

The RDDL docs and this policy haven't been approved yet. We could either
address the namespace policy scope as a separate issue or bundle it with
the (as yet to be created) issue around accepting the text of the RDDL
docs. I would prefer to do the later and, for now, simply operate as if
the policy will be accepted in its current form.

- g