Subject: WSRM WD 10 and WSRMP WD 06 and related documents uploaded (candidatesfor CD 3)

All,

The following documents are uploaded and ready for review. If I had
connectivity earlier I would have uploaded them earlier. Please review
them ASAP, if you can, and send an email to the editors list. I'll send
an email to the TC about these docs tomorrow (since we promised the TC
that we would deliver by friday). If you find errors/issues later they
can be fixed with other issues that the TC members may find.

Doc list:

1) WSRM WD-10 ODT format:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16752/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-10.odt

2) WSRM WD-10 PDF format:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16754/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-10.pdf

3) WSRM WD-09/WD-10 Diff PDF format:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16756/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-09-10-diff.pdf

4) WSRMP WD-06 ODT format:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16751/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-06.odt

5) WSRMP WD-06 PDF format:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16753/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-06.pdf

6) WSRMP WD-05/WD-06 Diff PDF format:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16755/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-05-06-diff.pdf

7) WSRM Schema 200602:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16741/wsrm-1.1-schema-200602.xsd

8) WSRM Schema 200510/200602 Diff (diff -w):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16748/wsrm-1.1-schema-200510-200602.dif

9) WSRM WSDL 200602:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16742/wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200602.wsdl

10) WSRM WSDL 200510/200602 Diff (diff -w):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16749/wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200510-200602.dif

11) WSRMP Schema 200602:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16743/wsrmp-1.1-schema-200602.xsd

12) WSRMP Schema 200510/200602 Diff (diff -2):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/16750/wsrmp-1.1-schema-200510-200602.dif

Details of changes that I made:

1) ***** Changes not authorized by the TC *****
(I'll send an email to the TC pointing these changes and ask the TC to
ratify these changes on the next call. If there are objections from
member, I'll of course pull them out)
a) In the resolution of issue i078, the WSDL changes that were approved
made TerminateSequence and TerminateSequenceResponse two separate
operations. Clearly, they are meant to be a single operation similar to
CloseSequence/CloseSequenceResponse. Mea culpa on this one. The proposal
that the TC approved came from me. Sorry about that.
b) I fixed a problem with proposal for issue i087. The attribute
extensibility was missing from the description, but was present in the
pseudo-schema (with a malformed syntax). Since the other text in the
proposal essentially said migrate the element from WSRMP spec to WSRM
and the element in WSRMP spec had the attribute extensibility, I added
it to the spec.

2) WSRM Schema
a) included MessageNumberType (issue 86)
b) replace all tabs with 2 spaces
c) added changes for issue 85 (closesequence identifier)
d) added changes for issue 95 (closesequeceResponse identifier)
e) resolution of 87 as it applies to wsrm schema
f) resolution of 94 (new fault added)
g) also added the fault code wsrm:SequenceClosed (this was a mismatch
between the existing spec and schema) ***** this was not part of any new
issue resolution *****
h) Namespace change

3) WSRMP schema
a) resolution of 87
b) replace all tabs with 2 spaces
c) namespace change

4) WSDL
a) include TerminateSequenceResponse.
b) namespace change

5) WSRM spec
a) removed spurious 'xxx' at the end of section 3.3
b) resolution of 87 as it applies to WSRM spec
c) namespace change

6) WSRMP spec
a) removed the sentence -- "The RM assertion parameters do not affect
the messages which are sent on the wire." in section 2.1 (part of
resolution of issue i086). There aren't any RM Assertion parameters anymore.

7) I also verified that the resolution for issues: 75, 78, 82, 83, 85,
86, 87, 94, 95 were correctly incorporated -- thanks to Dug.

8) Issue 88 does not affect the WSRM/WSRMP specs or the schemas/wsdl --
it is a NS version policy adopted by the TC. It may affect the RDDL doc,
but not sure.

9) I did not incorporate resolution of issue 83 (requires going through
the whole spec and changing text around possibly every RFC 2119
keywords). I believe (and so does Dug) that this is the only issue that
is not incorporated into the text that we were supposed to. This is
mostly an editorial issue and will not affect the interops. I suggest
that we incorporate this issue in the next draft.

-Anish