Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - ws-rx_cd05.zip uploaded

Hi Paul,

  I'm asking all TCs to switch to the new template prior to Public Review. Updating the cover page is only a matter of
replacing a few existing out-of-date metdata fields with one or two new ones; you folks already have the URIs you need
for the cover page since they're already in use, and the namespace is declared.

  Yes, the RDDL is a necessary component of the PR; otherwise the documents will be hidden from view.

Regards,

Mary