Subject: Typos and others in RM and MC specs

Title: Typos and others in RM and MC specs

I happened to read the RM and MC specifications a bit more carefully today (was stuck on a long flight) and here are a list of items that I think need to be addressed. These are based on the recently approved CD versions.

-- Sanjay

WS-ReliableMessaging
----------------------------------

437, 438 reads - The RM Destination then reclaims any resources associated with the Sequence.
I think this should be- The RM Source then reclaims any resources associated with the Sequence.

739: Typo
Replace - /wsrm:CloseSequence@{any}
With - /wsrm:CloseSequence/@{any}

763: Typo
Replace - /wsrm:CloseSequenceResponse@{any}
With - /wsrm:CloseSequenceResponse/@{any}

811: Typo
Replace - for the closing Sequence
With - for the terminating Sequence

884: For the sake of consistency with rest of the spec
Replace - allow different types
With - allow (extensible) different types

936: Typo
Change "As" to "as"

1044: Typo
Change - fault generated an RM Destination
With - fault generated by an RM Destination

1124: Typo
Change - wsrm:FaultCodes
With - wsrm:FaultCode

1130:Typo
Change - Sequence information
With - Sequence fault information

1133:Typo
Change - set of fault
With - set of faults

1138 & 1140: This text is not what is typically used for describing extensibility elements and attributes in the rest of the spec. Is this a cut-paste error?

1241, 1242: Can't parse this sentence

1259: Typo
Replace - ability identify
With - ability to identify

1410: Can't parse. I think replacing "and with" by "with" might do the trick.

1515: Can't parse. I think replacing "use inclusion" by "inclusion" might do the trick

1632: The fault wsrm:UnsupportedSelection is not described in the main spec. It should be moved to MC spec!

WS-MakeConnection
-------------------------------
279: Typo
Replace - "of a two"
With - "of two"

454:Typo
Replace - /wsmc:MessagePending@pending
With - /wsmc:MessagePending/@pending

633: Typo
Replace - UnsupportedElement
With - UnspportedSelection

<Also MissingSelection fault is currently not defined in the schema>

851: Fix the font towards the end of this sentence