Subject: Approved Errata for WS-RM specifications (of WS-RX TC)

Title: Approved Errata for WS-RM specifications (of WS-RX TC)

Hi Mary,

The WS-RX TC has confirmed by a Full Majority Vote [1] the proposed corrections (that have been publicly reviewed in Dec 2007) as Approved Errata.

The TC thinks [2] that in order to formally publish the Approved Errata -
A> The links for the errata in the specification document should be provided with a page (pointing to the errata documents)

B> The TC home page should announce the publication of the Approved Errata

Besides the above, I think the RDDL documents for the RM specifications should also be updated to reflect the Approved Errata.

I am wondering if you have a pre-established list of actions (such as above) to be taken for formally publishing the Approved Errata.

Thanks,
Sanjay

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=1404
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200801/msg00004.html