ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Propose a call

I don't think number of issues is a good criteria since the remaining
amount of work really depends upon the actual complexity of the issues.
I would be fine with including the Implementation SC discussions as the
last agenda item on the main TC calls so that the SC members can utilize
remaining time, if any, and those main TC members who are not interested
in the SC could hang up. But I am not sure that will help plan the SC
activities in a predictable manner!

Thanks,
Sanjay