ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Propose a call

I can make any of the proposed times below.

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/mrgoodner/

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:paul@wso2.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 11:47 AM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org

Marc

This may work. On the other hand the main call has a sort of built in
minimum time based on the startup and the large number of participants.
At the moment we only have a few issues, but some of them are very
recalcitrant (e.g. 8,21,75).

Can you or an MSFT rep make one of the proposed times this week - then
we can agree a strategy going forward.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle