ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Today's call

Folks

We had just 3 people attend the call today. I had NO-ONE on this list
say they could not attend.

If we are going to meet the goal we agreed of having an Interop at the
F2F in March we need to make SIGNIFICANT progress in the next two weeks.

In order to have enough time for companies to prepare for the Interop I
suggest we have to have the document ready by Feb 10th. Which means we
need to review it, comment and improve it. The level of discussion on
the mailing list is non-existent. I hoped the call would re-prioritise
this, but that obviously failed.

I suggest we have weekly one-hour calls until the F2F. My proposed time
is every Thursday 5-6pm GMT, 12-1 Eastern, 9-10am Pacific.

Please let me know if you cannot make this time.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle