ws-rx-implement message

Subject: interop & InOrder

In the past when we did RM interops we only tested InOrder DA - right now the interop doc is silent on this.  I've been assuming we'd be doing InOrder again this time but I wanted to know what other people's assumptions were.  If people agree we should add that to the doc - and if we do then we can change the <LastMessage> element to be a simple boolean-type of flag (e.g.  <LastMessage/>) instead of including the last msg # in it.

thanks,
-Doug