ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Interop with MS extensions

Hi All,

Does anyone know of Microsoft's proprietary extensions introduced in WCF?

The following is in the latest version of the WSDL published by
Microsoft for their plug-fest events.
http://131.107.72.15/ReliableMessaging%5FService%5FIndigo/ReliableOneWayDual.svc?WSDL

xmlns:msc="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2005/12/wsdl/contract";

  <wsdl:portType *msc:usingSession="true"* name="IPing">
    <wsdl:operation *msc:isInitiating="true" msc:isTerminating="false"*
                    name="Ping">
      <wsdl:input wsa10:Action="urn:wsrm:Ping"
                  message="tns:IPing_Ping_InputMessage"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>

Our tools are having trouble consuming this wsdl. I wanted to know how
others are dealing with these attributes. How do we know which ones can
be ignored?

Thanks,
Sumit