Subject: Proposal for i004

I’ve looked into this issue and I believe it is not an issue and should be closed as follows.

Proposal:

Web Services Addressing says that the wsa:messageID may be the same for a retransmitted message. Therefore when a message is retransmitted with the same wsrm:{Identifier, MessageNumber} pair the wsa:messageID may be the same. The correct use of wsa:messageID need not be redocumented in this specification therefore this issue should be closed with no action.