Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Draft teleconf minutes for 18 August 2005

On Aug 23, 2005, at 12:18 PM, Tom Rutt wrote:

> Gilbert Pilz wrote:
>
>> I use VOIP to participate in the concalls. A quick google shows me
>> that
>> there are a number of different ways I could record our calls (either
>> using a VOIP client that supports recording or a plug-in that taps
>> into
>> my systems audio stream). If I can set this up, would the group allow
>> me
>> to record our concalls?
>>

> would you be able to post the recording as an mp3 or other stream type
> to the meeting documents site (with member only access)?

while it might be nice to have a recording, i don't think its a
substitute for minutes -- it takes 2-5 minutes to read the
minutes/notes and 90 minutes to listen to a recording/podcast.

- jeff

>> - g

Jeff Mischkinsky					jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Web Services Standards		+1(650)506-1975
Consulting Member Technical Staff           500 Oracle Parkway, M/S 4OP9
Oracle
Redwood Shores, CA 94065