Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: What does 'anon' URI mean when used in AcksTo

Personally, I'm not sure what an anonymous wsa:To means either  :-)  but its allowed, and its actually the default value if wsa:To is not specified.
The only similarity I was trying to make was that if WSA doesn't need to say what an anonymous wsa:To means then we might not need to say what an anonymous AcksTo
means - it could just be obvious.  But its 8pm on Friday and I might not be thinking straight since I'm also choosing to actually continue to work instead of doing something else....sigh
thanks,
-Doug