Subject: WS-Addressing CR issue #4 is resolved

Title: WS-Addressing CR issue #4 is resolved

Dear Members of the OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange TC,

On behalf of the WS-Addressing working group at w3c, I would like to inform you that the CR issue #4 [1]  that you have submitted with respect to the anonymous address definition in SOAP binding [2] has been accepted by the working group and resolved by accepting the following text [3] as the content of Section 3.5:

"When "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing/anonymous" is specified as the address of an EPR, such as the ReplyTo or FaultTo EPR, the underlying SOAP protocol binding provides a channel to the specified endpoint. Any underlying protocol binding supporting the SOAP request-response message exchange pattern provides such a channel for response messages. For instance, the SOAP 1.2 HTTP binding [SOAP 1.2 Part 2: Adjuncts] puts the reply message in the HTTP response."

We hope that this resolution is satisfactory.
-- Umit Yalcinalp, on behalf of WS-Addressing wg

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/cr-issues/#cr4
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-ws-addr-soap-20050817/#soaphttp
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/09/f2f-minutes.html#anon