Subject: RE: [ws-rx] CDs linked from home page, (and need for tc prefix in doc ids)

> No one mentioned the "document ID" at last week's meeting as far as I
remember.

I just reviewed last week's minutes and the phrase "document identifier"
was used.  I guess I may have been talking about the "namespace URI" and
then at some point we switched to talking about something else.  But it
appears that Sanjay's action is about the namespace URIs.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com