Subject: ISSUE I0058 Disscussion of State Transistions

I would like to introduce at the Face to Face meeting  a contribution I
posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/15912/RMSstateTransitionsContribution.pdf

as part of the discussion of the ISSUE 058 state table contribution from
Hitachi.

I propose breaking the state transition specication into four parts

RMS view of sequence
RMS view of Message
RMD View of sequence
RMD view of message.

The examples in the contribution present a first cut at he RMS view, and
I lacked time to prepare examples for the RMD state transition
diagrams..

Tom Rutt