Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Action Item #0053

Here is the RDDLv1.0 + microformat [1] namespace document that I had noodled on.

[1] http://developers.technorati.com/wiki/MicroFormat

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote on 12/15/2005 04:39:35 PM:

> I don't think the namespace document needs to reference any of the
> specs examples.
>
> ________________________________

Title: OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging Protocol Specification

http://www.oasis-open.orghttp://www.oasis-open.org
spacer About OASIS OASIS Members Join OASIS OASIS News OASIS Events OASIS Members Only Cover Pages XML.org

Abstract

This document is a directory of links to resources related to the WS-ReliableMessaging specification.

Specification:

The WS-ReliableMessaging specification

XML Schema for WS-ReliableMessaging:

Related Resources