Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Action Item #0053

take 2 placing the metadata (which may need to be tweaked) inside the
rddl:resource element as we were discussing.

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 12/15/2005 05:10:52 PM:

> Here is the RDDLv1.0 + microformat [1] namespace document that I had
> noodled on.
>

> [1] http://developers.technorati.com/wiki/MicroFormat
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christopher Ferris
> STSM, Emerging e-business Industry Architecture
> email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
> blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
> phone: +1 508 377 9295
>
> "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote on 12/15/2005 04:39:35 PM:
>
> > I don't think the namespace document needs to reference any of the
> > specs examples.
> >
> > ________________________________

Title: OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging Protocol Specification

http://www.oasis-open.orghttp://www.oasis-open.org
spacer About OASIS OASIS Members Join OASIS OASIS News OASIS Events OASIS Members Only Cover Pages XML.org

Web Services Reliable Messaging (WS-ReliableMessaging)

December 2005

Introduction

This document describes version 1.1 of the WS-ReliableMessaging namespace. It also contains a directory of links to related resources using Resource Directory Description Language (RDDL) 2.0.

Namespace URI Versioning Policy

It is the intent of the OASIS WS-RX Technical Committee that the WS-Reliable Messaging v1.1 namespace URI will not change arbitrarily with each subsequent revision of the corresponding WSDL or XML Schema documents but rather change only when a subsequent revision, published in conjunction with a Committee Specification results in non-backwardly compatible changes from a previously published Committee Specification.

Under this policy, the following are examples of backwards compatible changes that would not result in assignment of a new namespace URI:

  • addition of new global element, attribute, complexType and simpleType definitions
  • addition of new operations within a WSDL portType or binding (along with the corresponding schema, message and part definitions)
  • addition of new elements or attributes in locations covered by a previously specified wildcard
  • modifications to the pattern facet of a type definition for which the value-space of the previous definition remains valid or for which the value-space of the preponderance of instance would remain valid
  • modifications to the cardinality of elements for which the value-space of possible instance documents conformant to the previous revision of the schema would still be valid with regards to the revised cardinality rule

Abstract

This document is a directory of links to resources related to the WS-ReliableMessaging specification.

Specification:

The WS-ReliableMessaging specification

XML Schema for WS-ReliableMessaging:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200510/wsrm.xsd