Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Gil's proposal for i021

Inline:

*******************************
Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/
*******************************

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:10 PM
To: Patil, Sanjay; Gilbert Pilz; ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

Two immediate concerns I have here.

One, I don’t think it is right to say the AS and AD have to use RM. It is the RMS and RMD that use RM so I think the original text is correct.

DN: Agree.  In fact, our charter explicitly forbids us to specify protocols between AS and RMS and AD and RMD.  AD and AS will likely use the API provided by the messaging layer to get, set and trigger events with messages.