Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: WSRX:AcksTo should not use wsa:AnonymousURI

Right, but that is in relation to a REPLY. An Ack is not a reply. It is an Ack. I can certainly
appreciate the desire to constrain the semantic of anon in wsa:ReplyTo and wsa:FaultsTo
to be *the response backchannel for this request message*, but I don't believe that they
should do this by according the semantic to the URI, but rather to the MAPs themselves
when the URI is specified as its value.

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295