Subject: New proposed issues 2/16 - 2/22

Just one new proposed issue this week. Let me and the list know if I missed any. – Marc g

Proposed-01

Title:

wsrm:acksTo should not use wsa:AnonymousURK

The wsa:anonymousURI is defiined in WS addressing for use in a single MEP exchange.

What we really need in wsrm:acksTo is a uri which has the intended semantics:

"return the wsrm:acknolwedgment soap header in the underlying response to any soap request which contains a wsrm defined soap header with this sequenceID."

This is really quite specialized semantics, and should be defined with a wsrm: specific URI.

Proposal:

Define a wsrm specific URI which has the desired semantics for use in the wsrm:acksTo URI.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903