Subject: Clarification proposal for i090

I believe that Offer provides important functionality and should not be cut to remove ambiguity with its usage. I would prefer to remove that ambiguity through clarifications to the spec rather than cut the feature. Below is my proposal for how to do so based on WD10.

Clarification proposal for i090

Section 2.1

Line 240 after last sentence add, “When an offer is accepted all messages for the accepted sequence MUST be sent to the <wsa:ReplyTo> of the <wsrm:CreateSequence> message.”

Line 274 change “to RM Source.” to “to the RM Source at the address specified by the <wsa:ReplyTo> of this message.”

Line 343 change “to RM Source.” to “to the RM Source at the address specified by the <wsa:ReplyTo> of the <wsrm:CreateSequence> message.”

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903