Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Issue 21 resolution text contains language about 'parameters' which don't exist

AFAICT, at the time when the parameter overriding related text was
created as part of the i021 resolution, we hadn't nuked all the RM
Assertion parameters.

As far as the applicability of this text to the future RM policy
extensions (that introduce parameters) is concerned, I think we should
leave it up to the extension authors how they want to define the
parameter overriding rules. Makes sense?

-- Sanjay