Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i089 proposal

Christopher B Ferris wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Please see my comments inlined below.

I seek a clarification of the Doug D proposal.

With Doug D latest proposal, the ReplyTo epr with polling URI has to
have at least one
unique ref parm.

Does that mean that whenever a message is destined to that epr, as a
response to get message,
those ref parms from the epr must be present as soap headers on the
response?

Tom