Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Minimalist GetMessage proposal: the anon use case

Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM wrote on 05/11/2006 01:55:22 AM:

> The subject of our Charter is (basically) whether a use case needs to be

> solved within this TC. I /strongly/ object to ruling discussion of this
> concern immaterial.

Okay, then all discussion about such use cases is immeterial.  And so is
the concern that something defined within charter be used outside of it,
right?

If a solution solves A, B, and C, but A is the only item within charter,
that doesn't make the solution automatically ruled out; it just means that
discussions of B and C can be shut down.  The consideration voting members
give to B and C is, of course, up to them.

So, let's get to comparing how the two proposals solve A.  (Silly me, I
almost wrote "get back to" :)

        /r$

--
SOA Appliances