Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Inefficient close/terminate of offered sequences

I don't like CS/Offer because I consider it a premature optimization, and I like TS/Offer even less
for largely the same reasons. I really don't understand why people get all excited about
an extra message exchange. All this does is add complexity to the protocol for what I would
consider an insignificant gain.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440