Subject: RE: [ws-rx] RE: Issue 115 - mU attribute

Richard:

The concept (as I "must understand" it) is that when the initial XML
parse of the SOAP instance occurs, for every element flagged as mU, the
receiving SOAP application must have some form of handler written and
registered to take care of it.  Note that this is only an illustrative
example since there are many methods an implementer can employ to take
care of the element.  The element values are irrelevant since they are
dealt with by the handler and other than rudimentary parsing checks
(such a data type validation), the parser does not really care.  Parsing
= reading only.  If they are out of bounds, the handler will throw a
towel in the air.

Parsing = reading but does not imply agreement with the content.  When
you read this email, you can understand it and note that the English is
grammatically correct, but you do not have to agree with the authors
POV.

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/