Looking at the schedule (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00008.html)
* June 22nd Target for all issues closed

I am highly concerned that we will not meet this target without a greater level of participation - in particular more discussion on the mailing list.

In particular I would like to get to the point where we can resolve issues effectively on the calls which means
1) having concrete proposals
2) having had those proposals discussed on the mailing list
3) using the calls to reach consensus or vote

If there is no discussion on the list it is only reasonable that the owners of the issues assume that their proposals are acceptable.
The onus is on the TC to review the issues before the call and to raise concerns BEFORE the calls.

In particular I would expect us to be able to deal quickly and effectively with these issues:

i133 Duplicate text in fault section
i127 Make Accept/AcksTo consistent
i129 Define "discard"
i130 what does ack interval refer to
i125 Protocol precondition requires knowledge of policies
i126 unclear text regarding wsa:Action

I also expect IBM, BEA, and Microsoft to be trying to resolve each others concerns on the security issues.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf