Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Groups - WSRM-CD4.zip uploaded

Good comments, Paul.  In addition, the HTML rendition lacks line
numbers; this makes it difficult to cite and locate text precisely.

I suggest that we ask Mary to include a notation like this in the PR
announcement:

  The HTML-formatted specifications are provided for informational
  purposes only; all comments should be made against the PDF versions,
  which are to be considered authoritative.

This has been done for at least one other TC that I remember.  (In
that case, the HTML rendering was actually superior.)

--Pete

Thus spoke Paul Cotton (Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com) on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 01:44:37PM -0700:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Sun Microsystems, SOA & Business Integration