Subject: PR022: updated proposal

The attached update incorporates the Chris and PaulF's feedback.

A number of people have said that they would like to see LastMsgNumber
in CloseSequence as well. While I'm somewhat sympathetic to this idea,
from my point of view it adds a lot of complication to the spec for
little benefit. We have to say that LastMsgNumber must appear in either
CS or TS and possibly both. If it appears in both CS and TS then the
values have to agree (we might need to define a new fault to cover the
case where they don't agree). We'd have to say that if you include
LastMsgNumber in CS then you didn't necessarily have to send the TS, but
that if you didn't include LastMsgNumber in CS (or didn't send a CS)
then you *do* have to send a TS with LastMsgNumber, etc.

- gp

 <<wsrm-1.1-spec-pr-i022.pdf>>

wsrm-1.1-spec-pr-i022.pdf