Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Issue 27: Where do Sequence Faults go when the RMS isanonymous

That URI is used in an EPR. You still have to do EPR comparison. There is no difference between the current spec and our proposal in this regard.

As I said below, I’m not convinced this one is an issue with the current spec or our proposal.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:10 AM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

Sounds like you're advocating full EPR comparing to know this.

This issue should actually be closed w/no action since the current spec offers a solution - if the normal WSA Anon URI will not work for people then they can use the RManonURI.  Easy.

thanks

STSM | Web Services Architect | IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905 | IBM T/L 444-6906 | dug@us.ibm.com

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

11/14/2006 11:52 AM

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>, Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>, "ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>

RE: [ws-rx] Issue 27: Where do Sequence Faults go when the RMS is anonymous

In our proposal for PR001 if the AcksTo were set to the same EPR as the MakeConnectionToEPR then there wouldn't be any issue. That said even in our proposal some advice noting the need to poll for faults in this circumstance wouldn't hurt, though I'm not convinced it's needed either.

If PR001 closes with no action I think I still have the same stance that advice for the need to poll faults in this circumstance wouldn't hurt, but I still am not convinced even if we're talking about the RM anon URI.