Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Re: Action Item #0125

Hi Matt,

Thanks for acting upon the AI.

Couple of comments/suggestions:
a> Do we need to define the term "processed to conclusion" (perhaps in
your introductory text)?
B> What is the scope of the "Web service" in  your definition? I am
guessing that it stands for the overall service on the destination side
as perceived by any external entities such as an Application Source. Are
you using this term primarily to avoid being specific about which layer
in the destination stack handles functions such as duplicate detection
and ordering. Did I get this right?

- Sanjay