Subject: Issues list updated - rev 2

The issues list has been updated from the Jan 11th call as revision 2:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues-002.xml

Latest:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml

Added issues:

013

Updated issues:

Added owners for 001, 002, 003, 007, 008, 009, 010, 011, 012

Pending 001, 012

Review 005, 006, 007

Dropped 002

Please send me and the list any corrections.

Thanks to Robin for getting this posted.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/mrgoodner/

*Note: For this pass the schema and xsl were also updated. This doesn’t happen all that often but I’ll let everyone know when it does.

Schema changes:

Added elements for tracking action items

xsl changes:

Output of action items

Corrected sorting of issues

Added all issues in numeric order to TOC

Current:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues-002.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/IssuesToHtml-002.xsl

Latest:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/IssuesToHtml.xsl

For those interested the complete history of these files is available here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/