Subject: RE: AW: [ws-sx] Issue 31: Clarification for UsernameToken assertion

> Our position would be the same: all properties in WSS Token
> Profiles should be expressible within WS-SecurityPolicy.
> UserName Token Profile is just one of good examples to show
> the need of such granularity of policy requirement.

One has to allow for the fact that this is impossible in the sense that
anything can be a WSS Token. There's no way to capture all the
possibilities.

So I assume the goal is to facilitate the creation of WS-SecurityPolicy
token profiles. As there probably is in just about every one of these specs.
This may already be possible in the current schema, but if not, that would
be the thing to correct.

-- Scott