Subject: Anyone able to sponsor a call-in number for the F2F?

A couple of people have asked about a call-in number for the F2F in Austin. I cannot guarantee how good the quality will be but we have been able to confirm that there will be a speakerphone in the room. However, in order for this phone to be useful, we will need one or more volunteers to sponsor the dial in number for the meeting. The smallest
reasonable size that we need sponsors for are probably half day chunks of the meeting.

Can anyone offer to do this?

As a sidenote, experience tells us that the amount one can hear and/or contribute when dialing in to F2F meetings is never very high. I personally view the dial-in as a fallback for people who really want to attend in person but for some reason cannot.

Cheers
Kelvin