Subject: F2F Planning for October

The chairs took an action a week or so ago to try and help us pick a good date for our next F2F during October 2006. We asked that people send us any dates in October that contain major conflicts. So far only one person has notified us of potential conflicts. Please respond to this mail with any dates in October that might be a bad choice for a F2F meeting. We need to do this so that we can work with potential hosts to try and lock down the exact date and venue asap. Many members have asked us to close this quickly so that they can plan for this meeting. Cooperation of all members is appreciated as we try and get this figured out. Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Kelvin