Subject: Interop Planning

At the Austin F2F we had a discussion of a possible internal (TC private) interop event. We discussed the possible timing of that and concluded that July would be  a reasonable target. A few people in the meeting in Austin indicated a willingness to either take part in the interop and/or help set it up. The chairs took an action to try and figure out who else might be interested in taking part in a July interop (it could be virtual - ie no travel). I am posting this message to ask that any folks who might be able to take part in an interop get in touch with the chairs either on or off list.  The more folks we can have take part the better. Please RSVP if possible.  Thanks in advance

Cheers
Kelvin