Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Explanation of doc archive - AI-2006-10-04-02

Thanks to the suggestion from Hal on today’s call I have updated the folder descriptions to make this more clear. Additionally I marked the unused folders (Calendar Docs, Editor’s WIP, and Meeting Notes) as archived. This removes them from the default view. There is a link on the page to “show archives” if you need them.

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:50 PM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx] Explanation of doc archive - AI-2006-10-04-02

Latest docs with public links:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ws-sx

TC Member view of document archive:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/documents.php

Calendar Documents

Not used.

Editor's work in progress

Previously used. We started using "Specification Drafts / spec name" around the time we were preparing the CDs for SC/Trust.

Input (submitted) documents

Exactly what the name says it is.

Interops

Where the TC interop scenario drafts live. We try to replace the last version with a new one to keep the file list low but sometimes we forget.

Meeting Notes

Some docs from the first F2F. We use the mail archive for our meeting minutes so this isn't really used.

Specification Drafts / Schemas and WSDL

Schema and WSDL for all of the specs.

Specification Drafts / WS-SecureConversation

Current location for SC

Specification Drafts / WS-SecurityPolicy

Current location for SP

Specification Drafts / WS-Trust

Current location for Trust

Standards