Subject: [ws-sx] RE: Issue PR032: statement that this specification will notfurtherdefine the wst:claims element should not be followed by moreinformationabout it

I disagree. The content model in the element is not further defined, we continue to talk about the element itself.

I propose we close this issue with no action.

  • From: Greg Carpenter <gregcarp@microsoft.com>
  • To: "ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:24:38 -0700

[[ gleaned from the spreadsheet of SP PR comments posted at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx-comment/200704/msg00000.html ]]

Protocol:  ws-securitypolicy

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-cd-02-diff.pdf

Artifact:  spec / schema

Type: editorial

Title: statement that this specification will not further define the wst:claims element should not be followed by more information about it

section 5.2.3, -- lines 743, 744:
The statement that this specification will not further define this element should not be followed by more information about it

Related issues:

None.

Proposed Resolution:

Move this statement to the end section 5.2.3