ws-tx-comment message

Subject: Implementing WS-AtomicTransactions and WS-Coordination

Hello,

My name is Simon Steinacker and I am a student of computer science at
the university of Innsbruck in the master program. I am currently
working on a project that deals with service oriented architecture on
top of web services in the healthcare domain. We have really high
security requirements, as everyone can imagine in such a domain and for
that we decided to use WS-TX protocol stack to extend our security model
to this dimension.
To realize that, I was assigned to do an implemenetation of
WS-AtomicTransaction and WS-Coordination as a master thesis. It is the
first time that I implement a standard like this and I wanted to ask
whether there is some additional information available for people who
want to do implementations? Or is the standards document the only source
of information?

Thanks a lot for you help,
regards Simon Steinacker

btw: (where) can I subscribe to this mailing list to receive answers to
this question?