Subject: Some AI status

I apologize that I will miss the beginning of the TX call this week.

Eric and Paul - since the AI discussion is early on, here is my AI status:

#0035: Ian to fully describe all the CD document updates needed in an email
to editors.
 - Done. And the CDs are posted to their permalink URLs in the docs domain.
There is a link from the TC homepage to the RDDL for each spec (under "
Technical Work Produced by the Committee" - e.g.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/03/
#0034: Spec editors, Bob, and Ian to analyze how changes to WS-Addressing
need to be reflected in specs
 - See mail:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/email/archives/200604/msg00025.html

Also, with regard to:
#0031: Spec editors to update the tables to MS-Word tables.
For AT, this was done in the CD-01. Tom asked me to say that he has also
completed this AI for BA and the result will be seen in the next BA working
draft.

Regards,
Ian Robinson