Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 058 - definition of Referencing Specification

In the same way that saying nothing about something can be read by
different vendors in different ways to imply conformance. This is a
age-old "feature" of standards. You should know that from having worked
on the JTA ;-) Basically: if you don't say anything then everybody can
interpret the lack of information in their own manner and there is no
way to prove the original intent of the authors.

Mark.