Subject: Comments on WS-C wd-05

Max,
Some comments on the new WS-BA working draft.

1. I noticed that the page footers still say wd-01 rather than wd-05
2. The wsa namespace in section 1.5 needs to be updated
3. The example XML in section 2 needs to be updated to use the new
WS-Addressing namespace
4. References to wsa:ReferenceProperties need to be changed to
wsa:ReferenceParemeters

Finally I believe it would be correct to change the WS-ADDR reference
should remove the "PR" and change "August 2005" to "May 2006" since this is
now a W3C Recommendation and not a "Proposed Recommendation". I made this
same comment in my review of the other 2 specs.

Regards,
Ian