Subject: Comments on WS-AT wd-05

Mark, Andy
Some comments on the new WS-AT working draft.

1. Section 6. "When used in a transaction protocol, these faults are
targeted at a destination endpoint according to the fault handling rules
defined for that protocol" should be "These faults are targeted at a
destination endpoint according to the protocol fault handling rules defined
for that protocol"

2. In the references section, the reference to [WSCOOR] is to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/03/wstx-wscoor-1.1-rddl.htm
rather than to "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/03";. While
these URLs actually reference the same document, we should use the latter
as the reference (rather than exposing the location of the actual RDDL
document, which OASIS are trying to help us supress).

Finally I believe it would be correct to change the WS-ADDR reference
should remove the "PR" and change "August 2005" to "May 2006" since this is
now a W3C Recommendation and not a "Proposed Recommendation". I made this
same comment in my review of the other 2 specs.

Regards,
Ian