Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Unfinished editorial business re wsp:Optional

Thanks Alastair.

I've uploaded a new version of WD06 that removes SHOULD NOT.

Andy

Alastair Green <alastair.green@choreology.com>
04/06/2006 11:56

ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org
cc

Subject
[ws-tx] Unfinished editorial business re wsp:Optional

I think we forgot to do something about the following sentence, when
discussing/resolving 045 at the F2F:

New uploaded WD 0.6 ll. 245-246:

"1. whether a requester MAY, MUST or SHOULD NOT include an
AtomicTransaction CoordinationContext flowed with the message."

I believe we agreed that we only aimed to find a way of representing the
semantics MAY and MUST, and therefore that the sentence should read:

"1. whether a requester MUST or MAY include an AtomicTransaction
CoordinationContext flowed with the message."

Alastair