Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issues List Update # 13

Ram,
I believe the following issues should now be in the "Pending" rather than
"Done" state. We have resolved these issues but not yet approved the
editros' actions for these:
   i045 - WS-AT: Meaning of "wsp:Optional
   i039 - WS-AT: Coordinator should not distinguish protocol of orphaned
   participants
      i043 - WS-AT: Invalid state inappropriate response to orphaned
volatile participants
   i052 - WS-AT: Replay message generates protocol errors
   i053 - WS-AT: Eliminate Replay message
      i058 - WS-C:   Definition of Referencing Specification

Also, I believe that we agreed to close the following with no action, which
means it should now be in "Closed" state:
   i056 - WS-AT: User Commit and User Rollback row of CV state table
   contradicts resolution of 010

Regards,
Ian

             "Ram Jeyaraman"
             <Ram.Jeyaraman@mi
             crosoft.com>                                               To
                                       <ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
             09/06/2006 03:04                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [ws-tx] Issues List Update # 13

The issues list update 13 has been posted:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/issues/WSTransactionIssues.xml

Changes:

   1. All issues resolved after CD 01 have been moved to “Done” state.
      [After the specifications are approved by TC, these issues will be
      moved to “Resolved” state. Once the TC approves CD 02, these issues
      will be moved to “Closed” state.]
   2. Issues 60, 61, 62, 65 have been moved to “Active” state.
   3. Issue 63 has been moved to “Dropped” state.
   4. Issue 59 has been moved to “Closed” state.