Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issues List Update # 13

Hi Ian,

When did we agree to close issue 056?

At the face to face it was agreed that the aspect of the resolution of
issue 055 which concerned loss of specification relating to handling of
duplicates -- which is an issue that affects interoperability, if not
interop testing -- would be dealt with under 056. If I had thought that
this was going to be dealt with in my absence I would have argued
strongly for change in agenda order or deferral to telecon. In fact, I
had understood that we were not going to deal with issues that did not
affect interop at the face to face, and that issue 056 was deemed not to
be on that list, which is why it was passed over earlier in the F2F.

I would like to see this issue discussed in a context where the person
raising the issue is present.

Thanks,

Alastair