Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Groups - Minutes - F2F - May 31-June 1, 2006 (WS-TX_Minutes_2006_05_31-06_01-F2F.htm)uploaded

Paul,

There seems to be some confusion about issue 056, judging by Ian's mail a couple of days ago indicating that it had been closed with no change.

The minutes correctly show that discussion on 056 was postponed (after resolution of 055).

Then, in the midst of the discussion of the interop scenarios the following appears:

i056 - WS-AT: User Commit and User Rollback row of CV state table contradicts resolution of 010

no change needed

I was at the meeting at that point, and as I recall we were walking through the issues to determine whether they had effect on the interop scenarios. No change was needed to the interop scenarios as a result of 055 or 056.

I do not remember any discussion or decision leading to the closing of 056 as an issue, resolution no change.

I can't find any further references to the issue in the minutes.

I therefore believe the minutes should be amended to show, not that 056 was closed no change, but that it induced no change to the interop docs.

Alastair

paul.knight@nortel.com wrote:
The document named Minutes - F2F - May 31-June 1, 2006
(WS-TX_Minutes_2006_05_31-06_01-F2F.htm) has been submitted by Mr Paul
Knight to the OASIS Web Services Transaction (WS-TX) TC document
repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/document.php?document_id=18697